- Its website (https://instantpot.com.ph);
- Its Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/OfficialInstantPotPH/)
- Its Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/instantpotph/)
- Its Customer Support services (Phone Number: (+63 2) 705-9999; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
with respect to:
- Collection and Use
- Privacy Rights
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
1. Information Collected from the website
Instant Pot Philippines may also collect any data that you voluntarily provide us by posting it on our website, or by email when you choose to interact with our website.
Some transactions between you and our website may involve payment by credit card, debit card, checks, money orders, and/or third party online payment services. In such transactions, we will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, including your billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the transaction.
The information collected from you on our website is relevant for the purpose of providing our services, specifically to:
- Account authentication purposes;
- Process transactions with Instant Pot;
- Send emails and updates about Instant Pot services or products or respond to inquiries;
- Send updates about changes to our website, new products and services, or special offers, as well as Instant Pot newsletters;
- Provide support for the Instant Pot products and services;
- Enhance or improve Instant Pot services;
- Monitor data and user activity to ensure compliance with contractual requirements; and
- Perform any other function reasonably necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of the Instant Pot products and services.
With express consent, Instant Pot may post personal testimonials along with those of other satisfied customers in addition to other endorsements.
2. Information Collected from the APP
When you purchase an Instant Pot product, you may download an APP to help you get the full array of services offered by Instant Pot. Please be informed that Instant Pot Philippines have no control or access to the information you provide in this APP. Kindly use at your own risk or visit the Instant Pot Canada site here for their terms and conditions regarding the APP.
The Instant Pot Philippines site is intended for a general audience and does not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13.
3. Sharing Personal Information
Whether it was collected through the website, the online store or Instant Pot Philippines Services, Personal Data is never sold or disclosed without consent, except in the rare cases where it is required to do so by law.
However, in the course of business, Instant Pot Philippines may hire third party individuals or organizations to help deliver our services. Instant Pot Philippines may also hire third parties to operate, maintain, repair, or otherwise improve or preserve files or systems.
Where Instant Pot Philippines is required by law to disclose Personal Data, disclosure will only be done upon demonstrated lawful authority to do so and on the basis of legal advice. As permitted by law, Instant Pot Philippines may also access or disclose Personal Data when it is reasonable to believe that it is necessary to (i) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations; (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
4. Right to Edit, and Remove Your Information
Individuals may edit or remove their Personal Data held by Instant Pot Philippines by contacting Instant Pot Philippines directly at email@example.com.
Instant Pot Philippines will ensure the accuracy of Personal Data and allow individuals the opportunity to correct their Personal Data upon request and as necessary. Instant Pot will also delete, upon request from the individual, any inaccurate Personal Data, any Personal Data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or Personal Data for which consent has been withdrawn.
Correction and deletion of Personal Data are provided for free except where the request requires disproportionate technical effort (such as developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). In such cases, Instant Pot Philippines will charge a fee corresponding to administrative costs and provide justification for the fee.
Instant Pot Philippines guarantees that the receiving jurisdiction has a standard of protection in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, together with its implementing rules and regulations when disclosing your personal information to our third parties.
5. Security measures for all Personal Data
Instant Pot applies necessary physical, technological and administrative measures to protect Personal Data at the level appropriate to its sensitivity. These include:
- Entry-exit registration of visitors;
- Secure areas for the protection of servers and devices;
- Use of SSL Certificates to protect users against unauthorized access;
- Policies governing the management and protection of Personal Data, made easily accessible and distributed to staff for implementation; and
- Risk management plans, identifying threats and mitigation measures.
6. Location of Data
Instant Pot Philippines stores and processes your Personal Data with AWS under the highest data security standards. AWS is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
7. Addressing Questions or Concerns
All queries regarding the Instant Pot should be done through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instant Pot Philippines makes every effort to respond in a timely and satisfactory manner.
Official website : https://instantpot.com.ph
Official Facebook page: https://facebook.com/officialinstantpotph
Official Instagram profile: https://instagram.com/instantpotph
Official YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoQ1t3pRg4YCk63k7Sn2kOA/
Other websites/pages/accounts not mentioned above are not part of our official Instant Pot Philippines status hence you should not buy or interact with them. Focus Global Inc. is the exclusive distributor of Instant Pot in the Philippines.
Focus Global Inc. is a dynamic marketing company that has built an outstanding portfolio of over 20 global brands exclusively represented in the Philippines since 1991.
PRIVACY ON INSTANT POT WEBSITE
June 22, 2018
Welcome to the Instant Pot Philippines website. Here is how we protect your privacy when you visit our site:
- You can opt out of cookies through your browser. Each browser offers instructions to disable cookies. Follow the instructions that correspond to your browser. Since cookies support site functions, disabling cookies will also limit site functions.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your email address to send you the newsletter and your browsing data to customize the newsletter to your interests. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter through the “unsubscribe button” at the bottom of the page.
- When you purchase an Instant Pot, you can download an APP built by Instant Pot Canada. Please be informed that we have no control or access to the information you provide in this APP. Kindly use at your own risk or visit their site (https://instantpot.com) for their terms and conditions in using the APP.
- When you contact us, we collect your contact information as well as the personal information you have provided to respond to you.
We store and process your personal data with AWS under the highest data security standards. AWS is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You can have your data deleted or ask further questions on how we use it and protect it at email@example.com.