1. You may use the Instant Pot® glass lid as an option. If using the pressure cooking lid, make sure the steam release handle is turned to Venting.
2. Connect the power cord. The LED displays OFF, indicating that the cooker is on standby.
3. Select the Slow Cook program. Optionally, modify the slow cooking program as follows:
|To do this||Press this button||Followed by this step|
|Change the cooking time||+ / -||Add/subtract time|
|Change the cooking pressure||Cooking Program Key||Select between three preset cooking times, Less, Normal and More by pressing the cooking program key repeatedly|
|Set the delayed cooking time||Delay Start||1. Use the +/- buttons to set the hours
2. Press Delay Start again
Use the +/- buttons to set the minutes
4. 10 seconds after choosing the settings, the cooking program will start. The cooker will beep 3 times and the cooker will enter the cooking cycle. The LED will display the remaining cooking time. If using Delay Start, the light indicator will light up and 10 seconds later, the delay timer will start to count down. Cooking begins when count down is ﬁnished.
5. When the cooking cycle has ﬁnished, the cooker will beep and enter the Keep Warm mode if the Keep Warm program is turned ON. The LED will display the elapsed time (such as L0:02). If Cancel is not pressed, the cooker will turn OFF after 10 hours.
6. If the Lid is ON, remove it by turning counterclockwise and lifting.
7. Press Cancel. The LED displays OFF, indicating that the cooker is in standby mode.