• Do not use the pressure cooker lid during Sauté program. There will be warning alerts and the display will ﬂash. A glass lid with a venting hole may be used.
• As a safety precaution, the cooker automatically enters standby mode after 30 minutes if you have not pressed Cancel.
1. Connect the power cord. The LED displays OFF, indicating that the cooker is on standby.
2. Select the Sauté program.
3. To change the cooking temperature, press Sauté key repeatedly to toggle between Less (for simmering or thickening sauce), Normal (for regular browning), and More (for stir-frying or blackening meat).
10 seconds after choosing the settings, the cooking process will start. The cooker will beep 3 times and the LED displays On to indicate that the cooker has entered the preheating cycle. When the working temperature is reached, the LED displays Hot.
4. Add food to the inner pot and sauté.
5. When you have ﬁnished sautéing the food, press Cancel. The LED displays OFF, indicating that the cooker is in standby mode.