Before you Buy
Yes, for Philippine purchases go to: www.instantpot.com.ph.
Our warranty service is for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. Our warranty period and procedures are exactly the same no matter where you purchase your Instant Pot.
For more details on the warranty you can go to https://instantpot.com.ph/faq/warranty-information/
- Pressure Regulator, ensures working pressure to be under the safety limit
- Anti-Blockage Vent, prevents food debris from blocking the vent
- Safety Lid Lock, prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized
- Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure-cooking
- Automatic Temperature Control, regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected
- High Temperature monitoring, avoids burning food
- Automatic Pressure Controller, keeps pressure always in a safe range
- Electrical current and temperature, fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits
- Excess Pressure Protection, releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation
- Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in open position)